- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- Against the Odds. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- AltOrth with Further Piece Types. Extending the AltOrth interpretation of hex cells to further variants. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- AltOrth with Hopping and Crooked pieces. Extending the AltOrth interpretation of hex cells to further variants. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Battle of the Diagonals. Each player uses the three kinds of diagonal in different ways. (9x9x6, Cells: 270) By Charles Gilman.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Multiplayer with a trigonal board. (29x18, Cells: 378) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Bughouse Spartan Chess. streetmansd. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Steven Streetman.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (11x11x6, Cells: 126) By Daniil Frolov.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Command and Maneuver: A Tale of Two Countries. This is a diceless wargame,. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
- Cyclohex. 3-player round hex variant. (24x5, Cells: 120) By Charles Gilman.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Froghouse. Like Bughouse except each team has a Black, White, and Green. Green goes "in between", namely after white but before black. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jordan Lampe.
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Frontofhouse. Captured hex pieces return with only their forward moves. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type. By Charles Gilman.
- Proto Prelates. An Armies of Faith offshoot adding Bishop compounds named after pre-Christian religious titles. (10x10x6, Cells: 294) By Charles Gilman.
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (7x7x5, Cells: 140) By Charles Gilman.
- Sengoku Shogi. The first ever Massively Multiplayer Chess Variant.* *I think. (9x9, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- The Third Party. FIDE chess plus a third player with hidden assassins. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Triana. 3-player version of 6x6 games. (9x9, Cells: 54) By Charles Gilman.
- Warlord: Battle Line. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Warlord: Civil War. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Warlord: Lakes. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Wild Kingdom Chess. Missing description (8x11, Cells: 88) By Nick Wolff.
- Yonin Toyang Mitregi. Four-player variant with returns from capture and promotion to Yang Qi pieces. (13x13, Cells: 169) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 33