- Barca. Twelve animals fight over watering holes in nice looking commercial game. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Caldwell.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Link to: Rainbowchess . Cards determine which pieces are placed on the board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jozias Hillenkamp and Melchior Hillenkamp.
- Musketeer Chess. A game that adds extra pieces to Chess, playable online with Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Zied Haddad.
- ObstructionChess. A new chess variant designed to challenge old strategies and improve your chess play with logical and organic obstructions. (8x8, Cells: 64) By martin rinab.
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup. Author: Mikk . Inventor: Shimpei Sato.
- PokerChess. PokerChess is a 2 player board game employing the mechanics of chess and poker. By Susannah Thorarinsson.
- Schachen - Chess me. Commercial chess variant with board and pieces replaced by cards. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Heinrich Gumpler and Matthias Schmitt.
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: David Sirlin.
- Sovereign Chess. Ten neutral armies can be activated on this 16 x 16 board. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Mark Bates.
Total items listed: 12