- Chess with wickets. The wicket is behind the King's 1. (8x8, Cells: 66) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- ChessCraft. Missing description (Cells: 64) By Changcai Chen.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Link to: Rainbowchess . Cards determine which pieces are placed on the board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jozias Hillenkamp and Melchior Hillenkamp.
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup. Author: Mikk . Inventor: Shimpei Sato.
- PokerChess. PokerChess is a 2 player board game employing the mechanics of chess and poker. By Susannah Thorarinsson.
- Schachen - Chess me. Commercial chess variant with board and pieces replaced by cards. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Heinrich Gumpler and Matthias Schmitt.
- Secret Bombs Chess. Secret bombs with cards telling you where they are. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Unbland Chess. Diagonal moves are usually (but not always) prohibited. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
Total items listed: 12