- Ajax Falcon Chess. Ajax Chess on a 10x8 board with two Ajax Falcon drops. By Jose Carrillo.
- Asylum Redux. Featuring dual path Zebra / Camel crooked sliders compounded with Bishop / Rook. By Charles Daniel.
- Carnage. Combines Rococo type gameplay with Chess on a large board with augmented knights and ninja pawn drops. By Charles Daniel.
- Colossus. 10x10 chess with 4 Rooks, 4 Knights, 4 Bishops, 10 Pawns, 1 Queen and 1 King! Author: Charles Daniel and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Daniel.
- GraTiA. Preset for GraTiA, a blend of two historic variants. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Gross Chess. Play this 144 square variant online with Game Courier. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hadean Chess. Large chess with 12 pawns, 10 Ninja Pawns, 4 short-range linear jumpers, and Wazir/Ferz Zebra and Knight compounds. By Charles Daniel.
- Herculean Chess. Large board chess with augmented versions of Bishops, Rooks, Zebras, Knights and pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Holy Grail. Extended chess game with ability to drop a mutating piece and a crown price that changes the winning conditions. By Charles Daniel.
- Modern Capablanca Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Modern Makruk. A fusion of Modern Chess and Makruk. By John Smith.
- Modern Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Octopus Chess. Featuring the Sorcerer Snake, the Ninja Pawn, the Wazir Knight, the Ferz Knight and the Octopus. By Charles Daniel.
- Omega Transplant. The Champion and Wizard from Omega Chess are transplanted to the board system and rules used for Birds and Ninjas. By Charles Daniel.
- Pick the Piece Big Chess. Players can choose to play with Gryphon, anti-Gryphon, SuperCannon, Flying Bomber, Ninja Pawns and many other diverse pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Pillage. Featuring the Super Pawn: a powerful short-range piece with promotional capabilities. By Charles Daniel.
- Prime Ministers Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Pseudo-Modern Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions. By Nick Wolff.
- Sorcerer Chess. Big board chess featuring the Sorcerer (Zebra compund) and the Conjurer (Camel compound). By Charles Daniel.
- Stealth Ninja Chess. Features a Drop Zone and diverse pieces such as Ninja Guards, Ninja Warriors, Stealth Gryphon, Anti-Gryphon, and Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Super Knights Chess 2. The Archbishop and Chancellor are complimented by a Ferz Knight, a Wazir Knight and Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Third runner. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Titan Chess. In which, a new class of pieces such as Quad Bomber, Flying Bomber, and Raptor possess a unique fly-over capturing mechanism. By Charles Daniel.
- Venomous. Play this new large board system of chess with the Sissa, Sorcerer Snake and Ninja pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Wreckage!. Introducing the dual mode Flying Guillotine, the Detonator that destroys adjacent pieces, and the advancer / withdrawer Dragon. By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness. Introducing the 2-path bent riders: the ZigZag Bishop and ZigZag Rook. By Charles Daniel.
|28 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|28 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 28