- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Ajax Xiangqi. The Ajax 'effect' meets Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Jose Carrillo.
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Chinese court. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Classic sum. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Great Stour. Diagonal-heavy mixed-camp variant on Courier board with River. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Half Nearlydouble Chess and offshoots. Chess enlarged and then shrunk again - or vice versa. (5x12, Cells: 60) By Charles Gilman.
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77) By John Smith.
- Minixiang. Xiang Qi's short-range pieces come into their own on a small board. (5x6, Cells: 30) By Charles Gilman.
- MiniXiang. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type. By Charles Gilman.
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (9x9x4, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Saint Pancras Shogi. double-set Sainted Shogi variant with half the pieces starting promoted. (11x12, Cells: 132) By Charles Gilman.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By John Smith.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- Spherical Chinese Chess. XiangQi with a spherical board. (9x10, Cells: 92) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Spire orth triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (7x14, Cells: 98) By Daniil Frolov.
- Stock Goes East 25 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (5x9x5, Cells: 225) By Charles Gilman.
- Stock Goes East 49 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (7x9x7, Cells: 441) By Charles Gilman.
- Switchback Xiang Qi. Folding the Xiang Qi board into 3d has surprisingly little effect. (3x10x3, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Weltschach. 3d Wildeurasian variant including Unicorn and Sling moves and covering all 2nd-perimeter destinations. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with 2 special spaces. (7x7, Cells: 47) By John Smith.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces. By John Smith.
- Xiang Hex. Missing description (9x7, Cells: 79) By Larry L. Smith.
- Xiang Hex. Play this hexagonal adaptation of Chinese Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
- Xiangaroo. Xiang Qi variant with compounds of back-rank pieces. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- XSChess. Xiangqi plus shogi plus chess. (9x14, Cells: 126) By Hafsteinn Kjartansson.
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 34