- 2 Level Guru Mahachaturaji. Enlarging the Guru Mahachatuaji board to go with the enlarged army. (10x10x2, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 6 Player Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description By Kuyan Judith.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- AltOrth with Further Piece Types. Extending the AltOrth interpretation of hex cells to further variants. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Armies of Faith 4: Schism. The fourth in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (8x8x4, Cells: 256) By Charles Gilman.
- Armies of Faith 5: Spiritual and Temporal. The fifth in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x8x4, Cells: 320) By Charles Gilman.
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 370) By Charles Gilman.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Bughouse Spartan Chess. streetmansd. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Steven Streetman.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Chaturaji modern-variant (4-handed Chaturanga without dice) . Missing description By Emmanuel Baud.
- Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 96) By Kuyan Judith.
- Complex Allegiance Chess (6 player). Missing description By Kuyan Judith.
- Cyclohex. 3-player round hex variant. (24x5, Cells: 120) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Frontofhouse. Captured hex pieces return with only their forward moves. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself. By Rich Hutnik.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type. By Charles Gilman.
- Proto Prelates. An Armies of Faith offshoot adding Bishop compounds named after pre-Christian religious titles. (10x10x6, Cells: 294) By Charles Gilman.
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (7x7x5, Cells: 140) By Charles Gilman.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) Author: Alan Cartwright. Inventor: Alan Cartwright and Alastair Taft.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.
Total items listed: 27