- Ajax Chess . Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Asylum Chess . Includes new game that features dual path compound pieces: the Loony Snake Rook and the Insane Snake Bishop. By Charles Daniel.
- Asylum Redux . Introducing the Loony Snake Rook and Insane Snake Bishop. Also starring the dangerous and superfast Ninja Pawns! By Charles Daniel.
- Birds and Ninjas . Featuring the Flying Bombers that fly over to capture, and the short-range Ninja Guards that capture two enemy pieces at once. By Charles Daniel.
- Carnage . Features new pieces that attack by detonation, withdrawal, approach, and immobilization. By Charles Daniel.
- Chaturaji modern-variant (4-handed Chaturanga without dice) . Missing description By Emmanuel Baud.
- Chess on a Soccer Ball . Chess played on the 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons of a soccer ball. By David Cannon.
- Chess with Different Periods . A Turn-related variant of Los Alamos Chess. Players may play with many modest variants. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Colossus . With twice the number of Rooks, Bishops and Knights. Also includes 5 new variants with exotic pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Coward Chess . King captures usual/moves a sq. only by switching places. By Ken Franklin.
- Diagonal Oblong Chess . The board is an oblong on diagonal direction. By Shi Ji. By Shi Ji.
- Diamond Chess 306. A large variant inspired by Tony Paletta's PARACHESS and Fergus Duniho's ASSIMILATION FUSION CHESS. By David Cannon.
- Displacement Chess 2 . Chess with minor modifications and no opening theory! By Charles Daniel.
- Durerschess . Dürer's Chess is played on a tiling of tessellating pentagons and diamonds, first described by Albrecht Dürer in 1525. By David Cannon.
- Gross Chess . Play this 144 square variant with Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
- Groundskeeper Chess . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- Hadean Chess . Play expanded chess with Ferz/Wazir Sorcerers, Ferz/Wazir Knights, Flying Warmachines. Flying Elephants and Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Herculean Chess . Extended version of chess features the Flying Bishops, the Flying Chariots, Ninja Pawns, Augmented Knights and Zebras. By Charles Daniel.
- Hexagonal Iss Jetan . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- HiveQueen. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Holy Grail . With the extraordinary but deadly Serpent that mutates into the Flying Bomber, Raptor, Cannon, Vao, Stealth Gryphon and more! By Charles Daniel.
- Huntsman Chess . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- King to Bunker Leap . Includes Shuffle Chess and pre-Chess with new “bunker leap” king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- Lemniscate Chess . Chess played on a Lemniscate board (in the shape of an infinity symbol). By David Cannon.
- Locusts . Simple chess variant with only two set of pieces on each army. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Ludus Magus . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Matrix Chess . Chess played on a board of tessellating pentagons and diamonds. By David Cannon.
- MiniXiang. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Narnia Chess . Chess, played on both the outside and inside of a social ball, with the Pentagons as "gateways" between the two. By David Cannon.
- Nuthouse . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- Octopus Chess . Featuring the Octopus, the Sorcerer Snake, the Ferz Knight, the Wazir Knight and the Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Omega Chess Extended . Missing description By Mykola Dolgalov.
- Omega Transplant . The Warmachine Alfil , the Camel Ferz, the Ninja Pawns and the usual suspects battle it out on a new chessboard. By Charles Daniel.
- Pick the Piece Big Chess . Massive collection of games featuring dual path Sorcerer Snake; crooked slider: Octopus and much more. By Charles Daniel.
- Pillage . Featuring the unique Super Pawn: a powerful short-range piece with promotional capabilities. By Charles Daniel.
- Raptor Chess . Two pairs of complimentary flying/leaping pieces: the Raptors and the Flying Bombers change the nature of the game. By Charles Daniel.
- Rotor-blades Chess . Played on a circular tessellation of 150 triangular cells. By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Round Honeycomb Chess . Round Honeycomb Chess is a cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. By David Cannon.
- Scion . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Shock Troops . Make a regular move or drop one of two pieces into a vacant space in the back rank. By Charles Daniel.
- Spherical Guard Chess . Play with either the single-board or dual-board sphere projection . By Graeme C Neatham.
- Stealth Ninja Chess . Dynamic but balanced game with short-range leapers, and unusual sliding pieces: the Stealth Gryphon and Anti-Gryphon. By Charles Daniel.
- Super Knights Grand Chess . The original Super Knights with the Archbishop, Amazon, and Chancellor, as well as two more exciting and innovative games. By Charles Daniel.
- Trampoline Chess . Each player has a Trampoline that allows friendly pieces to make a second move. By Mark Thompson.
- Venomous . The Sissa and Sorcerer Snake on a large board chess system with Ninja Pawn drops. By Charles Daniel.
- Where Eagles Fly . Missing description By Michael Nelson.
- Wreckage! . Features 3 new pieces: the Detonator, Dragon and the Flying Guillotine plus 5 Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness . Its madness when the standard chess pieces clash with ZigZag Bishop, ZigZag Rook, Ferz-Knight, Wazir-Knight and Ninja Pawns! By Charles Daniel.
- Zones of Action . Inspired form Lines of Action. By Yu Ren Dong.
Total items listed: 52