- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192) By Joe Joyce.
- Chieftain Chess. Large variant using 4 royal pieces with command control, multi-piece moves and pieces that may shift direction as they move. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Hit-point Chess. Pieces start with 30 hit points and attack by stepping next to the target. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Kriegspiel Referee. Program that serves as a Kriegspiel referee. Author: Mac . Inventor: Henry Michael Temple.
- Operational Chess. Wargame inspired variant played on a wide board. By Andy Thomas.
- Operational Chess 2. Large, wargame inspired variant with ranged pieces. (17x11, Cells: 187) By Andy Thomas.
- Operational Chess 2. Large, wargame inspired variant with ranged pieces. By Andy Thomas.
- Pawn Shooter Chess. Defeat your opponent by shooting pawns at them! (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Penta War. Huge game with five clans. (17x17, Cells: 319) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Tactical chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Daniil Frolov. Inventor: Viktor Sopilko.
Total items listed: 12