- 123456 Chess. Uses 2 dices for each player and 2 checkers for each player, in addition to normal chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- Ludus Equitum. Game in style of Society of Creative Anachronism. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Ludus Equitum. Game designed in style of Society of Creative Anachronism. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- No Limit Bet Chess. A gambling multi-move chess variant played with dice that allows players to place bets on each move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- Random Move Number Chess. A die now controls the number of moves a player makes each turn. Luck and skill required to win! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (9x9x4, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Shogi of the Central Madness. The center square is madness! You need card and dice to decide its effect. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Single Combat Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Brett Ward.
- Tee Garden Shogi. Not itself a spelling mistake, but inspired by several potential ones. (9x9, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 12