- 123456 Chess. Uses 2 dices for each player and 2 checkers for each player, in addition to normal chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- Babylonian Chess. Captures are determined by rolling dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Muhammad Hidayat.
- Backgammon Chess. Play backgammon and chess game together. (8x8, Cells: 88) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- The Bermuda Chess Angle. Pieces can vanish in a central grid (The Bermuda Chess Angle) depending on dice-determined coordinates. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Blunderbuss Chess. Pieces are poorer shots than in Rifle Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Carnival of the Animals. A nearly-FIDE variant with Eurofighter Pawns (first implementation on an 8x8 board) dice (two aside for preference) which mutate. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Cat's Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Catalonia. Cooperative variant where the players are trying to form chains while the board is getting bombarded. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Chess with wickets. The wicket is behind the King's 1. (8x8, Cells: 66) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- d10 Chess. Roll a ten sided die (d10) every turn to determine which pieces may be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Bruce Leban.
- Dice-Money Chess. Earn money if you do what is written on the dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Highlander Chess. Instead of taking, pieces can be challenged with dice; winning piece absorbs powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter E. Leyva and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- King Friday XIII Chess. Flexible castling, promotion to opponent's pieces, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Mad Elephant Shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Monte Carlo Chess. Random movement variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Gardiner.
- No Limit Bet Chess. A gambling multi-move chess variant played with dice that allows players to place bets on each move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- Random Move Number Chess. A die now controls the number of moves a player makes each turn. Luck and skill required to win! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (9x9x4, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Shogi of the Central Madness. The center square is madness! You need card and dice to decide its effect. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Single Combat Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Brett Ward.
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kevin Pacey.
- Tables Chess. Missing description (12x2, Cells: 24) By Adam Goss.
- Tee Garden Shogi. Not itself a spelling mistake, but inspired by several potential ones. (9x9, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 27