- 4-by-1 Knot Chess. Four lines in a 4D space meet at a central cell. (Cells: 65) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX! Chess. A game designed to be as different to chess as possible while still being the same as chess. (1x72, Cells: 72) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Ito Shogi . Missing description Author: Malcolm Webb. Inventor: Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Ito Shogi. Missing description (1x21, Cells: 21) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Mid-evil Chess. Adds a Prince (combines the moves of queen and knight) to Capablanca's array by eliminating one knight... By Stephen R. Stockman.
Total items listed: 11