- 2007-2008 Chess Variants Design Contest. Chess variant inventors gather round! We're doing it again! Exact nature of contest to be determined with YOUR help!! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 45 or 46 Cell Contest - 2007 Design Contest. Quick contest for 45 or 46 cells. Deadline for Submissions: November 30, 2007. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 47 Contest Results. Missing description By John Smith.
- Contest to design a 10-chess variant. Cebrating 10 years of Chess Variant Pages with a contest to design a chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Greg Strong.
- Denver Chess Club Chigorin Chess Tournament. I'm sponsoring my first local chess variants tournament. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- John Smith's Very Unofficial 47 Square Chess Variant Contest. Yes, just as the title says! I hope this is legal! By John Smith.
- Results of finals voting of the 10-contest. Who won the contest celebrating 10 years of this website? Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Voting on the contest to design a 10-chess variant. Voting rules and grouping of the games in four sets. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
|8 'Contest' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8