- Cheversi Solitaire. Solitaire version of Cheversi. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Lewicki.
- Contest: the 9 Queens Problem. Put 9 queens and 1 or 2 pawns such that queens do not see each other. Send your solution before Feb 29, and win a book! Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Giveaway Chess Puzzle. Computer game that you have to lose all of your own pieces to win. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. (4x4, Cells: 16) By Andy Lewicki.
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Andy Lewicki.
- Queens and Pawns . Try to arrange nine Queens and a Pawn on a standard Chess board so that none of them attack each other. Author: Doug Chatham.
Total items listed: 10