- Caïssa Britannia. British themed variant with Lions, Unicorns, Dragons, Anglican Bishops, and a royal Queen. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Fergus Duniho.
- Capablanca Random Chess. Randomized setup for Capablanca chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Reinhard Scharnagl.
- Catapults of Troy. Large variant with a river, catapults, archers, and trojan horses! (8x11, Cells: 88) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Chess with Batteries. Special Battery piece which augments the powers of other pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Fergus Duniho.
- Great Shatranj. Great Shatranj. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Joe Joyce.
- Gross Chess. A big variant with a small learning curve. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Fergus Duniho.
- Odin's Rune Chess. A game inspired by Carl Jung's concept of synchronicity, runes, and Nordic Mythology. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Opulent Chess. A derivative of Grand Chess with additional jumping pieces (Lion and Wizard). (10x10, Cells: 100) By Greg Strong.
- TenCubed Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with combination pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By David Paulowich.
Warning: more than 260 items were found! You may browse the results by starting letter using the links below.
Total items listed: 762