- Abecedarian Big Chess (ABChess). Buy-your-own-army variant on a big board; 26 piece types. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Glenn Overby II.
- Jurassic Chess. Dinosaur based chess variant played with regular chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Arvind Pillai. Inventor: Tarun Gupta and Arvind Pillai.
- Magna Carta Chess. Black has the FIDE array, White has a Marshal and an Archbishop instead of a Queen and King. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Michael's Chess. An elaboration of Lord Dunsany's Chess with varying Pawn sides. By Roger Cooper.
- Navia Dratp. An upcoming commercial chess variant with collectible, tradable pieces. (7x7, Cells: 49) Author: Matt Arnold. Inventor: Bandai.
- Navia Dratp Photos. Actual photos of this soon-to-be released game! Author: Matt Arnold. Inventor: Bandai.
- Treeleaders Chess. Large variant with non-similar armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Erez Schatz.
- TreeLeaders Chess. Preset for Treeleaders Chess (invented by Erez Schatz). Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
Total items listed: 9