- Avon. Four-player game; two players sharing the White and two the Black pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Chaturanga 4-84. An Updating of Chaturanga for Four Players with modern pieces and an 84-square board. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Peter Aronson.
- Chaturanga 4-84 . An Updating of Chaturanga for Four Players with modern pieces on an 84-square board. By Peter Aronson.
- Chess Empire. Large four player chess variant. (20x20, Cells: 322) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Harry Jackson.
- Fetch Chess. Double-move game where the Cat (who may be a 3rd player) may or may not fetch your pawns back. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Fivequarters. Four-player game on a cross-shaped board where most pieces can promote. (12x12, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jared B. McComb.
- Gross Raumschach. Larger, 4-player version of Raumschach. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Joko Urtaroak . Modern large version of Game of Four Seasons; four player chess variant. By Glenn Overby II.
- Joko Urtaroak. Modern large version of Game of Four Seasons; four player chess variant. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Glenn Overby II.
- Los Alamos Vierschach. Four player variant of small variant Los Alamos Chess. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Jörg Knappen.
- Orwell Chess. Three player variant themed on George Orwell's 1984. (7x12, Cells: 84) By Glenn Overby II.
- Orwell Chess . Three player variant themed on George Orwell's 1984. By Glenn Overby II.
- Pinwheel Chess . Four-player, all-against-all variant played on a pinwheel-shaped board. By C. George Boeree.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) Author: Alan Cartwright. Inventor: Alan Cartwright and Alastair Taft.
- Three Handed Chess. Three handed Chess with special rules to promote 3-way play. (Cells: 96) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Three Player Chess. Three players must win both games simultaneously to win. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andrew Heiser.
Total items listed: 17