- Anti-King Chess. Each player has both a King and an Anti-King to protect; Anti-Kings are in check when not attacked. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) By Peter Aronson.
- Caïssa Britannia. British themed variant with Lions, Unicorns, Dragons, Anglican Bishops, and a royal Queen. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Fergus Duniho.
- Capablanca Random Chess. Randomized setup for Capablanca chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Reinhard Scharnagl.
- Catapults of Troy. Large variant with a river, catapults, archers, and trojan horses! (8x11, Cells: 88) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Fergus Duniho.
- Pocket Mutation Chess. Take one of your pieces off the board, maybe change it, keep it in reserve, and drop it on the board later. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) By Michael Nelson.
Warning: more than 260 items were found! You may browse the results by starting letter using the links below.
Total items listed: 321