- Card Bet Chess. Betting chess with cards telling you which moves are OK. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
- Chess Plus Plus Deck. Chess with special cards. Free!! By James Hutchings.
- ChessCraft. Missing description (Cells: 64) By Changcai Chen.
- Ideal Chess. Uses compound pieces to mimic the use of cards. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Ideal Chess. A social game that melds FIDE chess with playing cards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Link to: Rainbowchess . Cards determine which pieces are placed on the board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jozias Hillenkamp and Melchior Hillenkamp.
- No Stress Chess. Chess with additional cards that tell which piece to move and how it moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Todd Kurtzer and John Zaruba.
- Poker Chess. Squares contain cards, and players win by forming poker hands with the cards on the squares occupied by their pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Shogi of the Central Madness. The center square is madness! You need card and dice to decide its effect. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Summoner's Chess. Pieces are created and improved through the use of cards. By Michael Schmahl.
- Summoner's Chess. Pieces are created and improved through the use of cards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael Schmahl.
Total items listed: 14