- Chess on Two Boards. Chess on Two Boards. By Joe Joyce.
- Chess on Two Boards. Chess on Two Boards. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Joe Joyce.
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidal board using three warp lines with 8 corners tied together. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidally interwoven board using same number of squares and pieces as FIDE Chess. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- TessChess. 4D chess featuring symmetrically-moving pieces. By Ben M Reiniger.
- TessChess. 4D chess featuring symmetrically-moving pieces. (4x4x16, Cells: 256) By Ben M Reiniger.
- Walkers and Jumpers. Walkers and Jumpers is a combination 2D - 4D chancellor chess variant that uses 9 pieces and 9 pawns per side. (9x21, Cells: 189) By Joe Joyce.
|5 'Game' entries listed||3 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|1 'Three dimensional' entry listed||8 'Four or more dimensional' entries listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8