- The Classified Encyclopedia of Chess Variants. Second edition of the Encyclopedia of Chess Variants, now arranged by category. Author: David B. Pritchard and John Beasley.
- Edward Lasker's Chess Strategy . A PDF version of Edward Lasker's Chess Strategy, formatted for an ereader. Author: Edward Lasker and Fergus Duniho.
- French Defences 3Nd2: book review. Book on chess opening by chess grandmaster Lev Psakis. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Guide des échecs exotiques et insolites. French book describing many variants of chess. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Superchess by Lim Ther Peng. Information on a book on a large chess variant. Inventor: Lim Ther Peng.
- The Grünfeld Defence Revealed: book review. A book on a chess opening by International Master Michael Khordarkovsky. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tony Miles: It's Only Me - England's First Chess Grandmaster. Review of book on chess grandmaster Tony Miles.
|7 'Publication' entries listed||4 'Orthodox chess' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7