- Fairy-Max. A chess engine configurable for playing a wide variety of chess variants. By H. G. Muller.
- Giveaway Chess Puzzle. Computer game that you have to lose all of your own pieces to win. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- KnightSweeper . Single player game similar to the Minesweeper computer game. By Michiel de Bondt.
- Kriegspiel Referee. Program that serves as a Kriegspiel referee. Author: Mac . Inventor: Henry Michael Temple.
- Shogi Software. Shogi Software. Author: Terrance Davis.
- Sneaky. A WinBoard Compatible Chess Engine that plays Cheapmate Chess. Author: Gary Baydo. Inventor: Robert Price.
Total items listed: 12