- Chelma. A cross between Chess and Halma. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Lewicki.
- Chelma. A cross between Chess and Halma. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Andy Lewicki.
- Cheversi. A mix of chess pieces and reversi-like strategy. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Lewicki.
- Cheversi Solitaire. Solitaire version of Cheversi. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Lewicki.
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
- Emperor of China. A cross between Chess and Halma. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vincent Everaert.
- Emperor of China. A Chess and Halma mixed game. By Vincent Everaert.
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. By Peter Aronson.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Poker Chess. Squares contain cards, and players win by forming poker hands with the cards on the squares occupied by their pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Herbert Schuetzdeller.
Total items listed: 15