- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
- Chex. Cards with pieces form the board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: David L. Smith.
- Chex: photo's. Photo's of a chess variant formed of cards with chess piece symbols. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: David L. Smith.
- Express Chess. Information on commercial chess variant with cards instead of board and pieces. () Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Bill Jemas.
- Poker Chess. Squares contain cards, and players win by forming poker hands with the cards on the squares occupied by their pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Photograph page' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||5 'Uses cards' entries listed|
|3 'Sold commercially' entries listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5