Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `YearInvented` >= '1971' AND `YearInvented` <= '1981' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Balbo's Chess. Board with a strange shape designed to make Bishops stronger in relation to Rooks. Author: Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: M G Balbo.
- Balbo's Chess 2. Balbos Chess 2. Author: wdtr2. Inventor: M G Balbo.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Nadvorney's Spherical Chess. Play Nadnorney's adaptation of Chess to a spherical board on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Leo Nadvorney.
- Yapsan's Spherical Chess. Play this early adaptation of Chess to a spherical board on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Peter Yapsan.