Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND `YearInvented` >= '1971' AND `YearInvented` <= '1981' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Bilateral Group Simultaneous Chess. Simultaneous chess, but with two groups of rotating players. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: B. Eshuis.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Djambi. Four player variant with different taking rules and special central square. (9x9, Cells: 1) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- ForChess. Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tom Rogers.
- Four Row Chess. Missing description (Cells: 208) By Eric S. Clayton.
- Mad Threeparty Chess. Chess for three. Each opponent has a king which you may check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- PI. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for 2 - 12 players. Inventor: Dan Brown.