Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Hexagonal',`Categories`) AND `YearInvented` >= '1971' AND `YearInvented` <= '1981' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- HexChess. Hexagonal Chess where Bishops move 1 hex in any direction and Rooks may not move to adjacent cell. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Ludus Chessunculus. Game played on Hexagonal board with non-standard pieces. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John Cleaveland.
- Mathewson's Hexagonal Chess. Glinski Hexagonal chess, but with different layout. By Richmond Mathewson.
- Metapontum Peace Chess. Metapontum Peace Chess cooperative chess game. By Francois Tremblay.
- Stations . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Stations. Missing description (9x5, Cells: 61) By Larry L. Smith.