- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Djambi. Four player variant with different taking rules and special central square. (9x9, Cells: 1) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Double Skak. Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Soren Kirk.
- Mad Threeparty Chess. Chess for three. Each opponent has a king which you may check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Three Player Chess. Commercial Chess variant for three players. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Robert Zubrin.
Total items listed: 7