- Chess History and Reminiscences. Project Gutenberg eBook version of this public domain book (large!). Author: H. E. Bird.
- Edward Lasker's Chess Strategy . A PDF version of Edward Lasker's Chess Strategy, formatted for an ereader. Author: Edward Lasker and Fergus Duniho.
- French Defences 3Nd2: book review. Book on chess opening by chess grandmaster Lev Psakis. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Review: 303 Tactical Chess Puzzles. Book of Fred Wilson and Bruce Alberston to train chess combination skills. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Review: Sammy Seahorse Teaches Chess. A review. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Review: White and Black from Brown - A Selection of 168 Diagrams. A review of the book. Author: Ben Good.
- The Grünfeld Defence Revealed: book review. A book on a chess opening by International Master Michael Khordarkovsky. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tony Miles: It's Only Me - England's First Chess Grandmaster. Review of book on chess grandmaster Tony Miles.
- White and Black from Brown - A Selection of 168 Diagrams. A review of the book. Author: Ben Good.
|12 'Publication' entries listed||12 'Orthodox chess' entries listed|
|2 'From ancient times' entries listed||2 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entries listed|
Total items listed: 12