- Blackjack Chess. Reduce the point value of your pieces to exactly 21 points and win the game. Or do it the old-fashioned way. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Connected Chess. Pieces are removed when they are no longer adjacent to any other piece. By Dan Troyka.
- Palace Ninja Guards. A pair of short-range diagonal leapers and four extra squares are added to the standard chessboard and pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Racing Kings. Missing description By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Royal Pawn Chess. Same as FIDE Chess, except the pawns in front of the kings are royal, meaning the object is to checkmate them and not the king. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
|5 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5