- Avalanche Chess . A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns. Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Combining Knightmare Chess . When a single piece other than a Pawn or a King captures, it combines with that piece into a Knightmare either side may move. By Peter Aronson.
- Mesmer Chess . ach player has a Mesmerist piece that can move opposing pieces it attacks. By Dan Troyka.
- Train Wreck Chess . Move your piece, then one of your opponent's, but only forward. By Peter Aronson.
|6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6