Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Website' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chinese and Korean Chess Links. Comprehensive list of links to Chinese and Korean chess pages. Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Elephant Chess Club. Webshop selling internationalized Xiangqi and Shogi sets.
- Essentials of Chinese Chess and of Korean Chess . (Link.).
- German Xiangqi Federation. Includes problem solving contest.
- Go-Figure!. Webshop selling sets of Xiangqi (Chinese chess).
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Shogi Variants Site. Wikipedia dedicated to Shogi Variants. Author: Joseph Peterson.
- Shogi web site . Web site on Shogi and its variants.
- ThaiBG . Thai language site (with limited English) where you can play Makruk and Thai Checkers on-line. Author: Ben Good.
- Xiangqi for Chess Players. Introduction geared toward western chess players. Author: Douglas Crockford.
- Yutopian Chinese Chess . Missing description Author: Sidney Yuan.