- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess. By Robert Winkel.
- Back-to-Back Chess . Both sides start "Back-to-Back", seperated by an uncrossable line on a specially-shaped 100 square board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Paul Kreutzer.
- Chesquerque . Variant played on a quadruple Alquerque board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: George Dekle.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Diamond Chess 306. A large variant inspired by Tony Paletta's PARACHESS and Fergus Duniho's ASSIMILATION FUSION CHESS. By David Cannon.
- Double Diamond . Irregular board with diagonal orientation. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Dual Chess . A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Durerschess . Dürer's Chess is played on a tiling of tessellating pentagons and diamonds, first described by Albrecht Dürer in 1525. By David Cannon.
- Javelin Chess . Pieces backed up by an extra row of single-capture Spearmen. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Ramayana Chess . Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Royal Guard Chess . Royal Guards help defend King and all pieces can promote. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. Author: Derek Nalls and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Derek Nalls.
- Ultra Slanted Escalator Chess . Game on an asymmetrical board of 84 squares with Crabs and Ultras. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
Total items listed: 17