- 4*Chess (four dimensional chess). Four dimesional chess played with 96 pieces. By Kevin Pacey.
- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. By Kevin Pacey.
- 4D Quasi-Alice Chess. Four dimensional 8x8x2x2 game that's rather like Alice Chess. By Kevin Pacey.
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidally interwoven board using same number of squares and pieces as FIDE Chess. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Walkers and Jumpers. Joe Joyce's multidimensional game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
|7 'Play by mail item' entries listed||7 'Four or more dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7