- Chess Empire. Large four player chess variant. (20x20, Cells: 322) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Harry Jackson.
- Chess Kingdom. 4-player variant, on a 20x20, plus-shaped board. Standard pieces. (20x20, Cells: 364) By Jeremy Cooper.
- Dartboard Chess. circular all-three-compounds variant, with different orthogonal ranges on different files. (5x20, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Xiang Qi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (18x20, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
Total items listed: 9