- Jester Chess. Featuring pieces that mimic last piece moved, archers that can either capture OR move. quadrapawns, and murray lions. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Thomas Havel.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description (11x11, Cells: 121) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Motorotor. Play this small variant with a rotating board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Gavin King.
- Motorotor. Variant where two platforms slowly orbit a central board. (11x11, Cells: 43) By Gavin King.
- Mountain King Chess. First king to reach the center square of an 11 x 11 board wins. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Emmor Ray Sperry.
- Symmetric Snark Hunting. Snark hunting game with symmetric positions. (6x11, Cells: 59) By (zzo38) A. Black.
Total items listed: 7