- Duel Chess. PBM Preset for 43-space variant played on two boards. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Duel Chess. Captured pieces are sent to a separate Duel board to see who is eliminated and who returns. (5x7x2, Cells: 43) By Erez Schatz.
- Los Alamos Extinction Chess with Bunkers . On 6 by 6 board with two additional bunkers, and extension chess rules. By Doug Chatham.
- Los Alamos Extinction Chess With Bunkers. On 6 by 6 board with two additional 2 by 2 bunkers, and extension chess rules. (6x6x2, Cells: 44) By Doug Chatham.
- Outer Space Chess. Space-themed game with hyperspace and regular space boards. (5x8x2, Cells: 43) By Nicholas Kuschinski.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|6 'Small board' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6