- Boolean Rithmomachia . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Boolean Rithmomachia. Missing description (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Chess Cubed. Played within a 4x4x4 cube. By Larry L. Smith.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Ecutunnel and Ecumillstone. 3d versions of twin-board Ecumenical Chess, with a new front-rank piece. (4x12x4, Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
- Honeycomb Minishogi. Hex-prism version of 3d Minishogi, with compulsory setup phase. (4x5x4, Cells: 50) By Charles Gilman.
- Influence Chess. Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. (4x7x3, Cells: 84) By Samuel H. Bell.
- Influence Chess . Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Samuel H. Bell.
- Macrochess . Board is formed by having a 4 by 4 grid at each side of a cube. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Paired Piece Tunnelchess. A new approach to the Tunnelchess first rank. (4x8x4, Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Planar 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant played with pieces which are restricted to particular planes within the cubic field. By Larry L. Smith.
- Quadlevel 3D Chess. Four level 3d chess. (4x8x4, Cells: 128) Author: Robert Koernke Jr. Inventor: Robert Koernke Sr.
- Redistribution 3d Chess. Relatively small 3d variant with short-range pieces including Pasha family. (4x6x4, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- ST3DRoth. Charlie Roth's Revision of Star Trek 3D Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Roth and Andrew Bartmess.
- Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.
- Strand. Three dimensional game with pawns and kings that move along straight lines and must remain adjacent. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Mike Cosgriff.
- Tim's 4x8x4 3D Chess . A practical and playable 3D chess game. By Tim O'Lena.
- Tunnelchess. 3D variant played on a stack of four Half Chess boards. (4x8x4, Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Tunnelshogi. 3-D Shogi variant. (4x4x8, Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 26