- 4x16 Race Chess Revisited. New version of race chess on circular 4 by 16 board. (16x4, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Double EIGHTEEN-STONE chess. David Short combines his Double Chess with Jim Aikin's Eight-Stone Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Short.
- The Philosophers' Game: Rithmomachia in Medieval and Renaissance. Missing description Author: Ann E. Moyer.
- Rithmomachia. Information on Rithmomachia. (16x8, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Rithmomacia . Medieval game based on arithmetic and number theory.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
|3 'Game' entries listed||2 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||6 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6