- Double Chess . On 16 by 8 board. Author: Sean Christopher Duggan. Inventor: David Short.
- Dual Chess . A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Elbow Room . Usual set of pieces and eight additional pawns per player on 8 by 16 board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Full Double Chess . 32 pieces each, including all combinations of the basic Chess pieces, on a 16x8 square board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Haynie's Oblong Chess . Variant on double size chess board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Ramayana Chess . Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Luiz Carlos Campos.
|8 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||8 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'War game' entry listed||3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8