- 4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess. Clever 3-D variant, closer to Raumschach, but according to Gilman, solves some of Raumschach's design flaws. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro and Silvio Levy.
- Cataclysm. Large board variant with exciting, strategical play, and many powerful short-range pieces. By Greg Strong.
- Chesimals I. This game introduces "Chess Animals", independent groups of chess pieces that act as one large multi-square piece. By Joe Joyce.
- Chess on a Really Big Board. Play Ralph Betza's Huge Chess Variant with Game Courier.
- Chess on a Really Big Board. Game that introduced rose and knight-camel-zebra... Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chess on Two Boards. Chess on Two Boards. By Joe Joyce.
- Circular Capa Chess. Play circular chess with added archbishops and chancellors on a 5x16 round board. By Kevin Pacey.
- Circular Chess. PBM Preset for Circular Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Complete Permutation Chess. Carrera pieces given additional falcon movement ability are added to wide 8 row board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: George William Duke and Peter Aronson.
- Double Chess. FIDE Chess x 2(with extra queen replacing what would be an extra king). Author: Fergus Duniho and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: David Short.
- Double EIGHTEEN-STONE chess. David Short combines his Double Chess with Jim Aikin's Eight-Stone Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Short.
- Dual Chess. A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Giant Chess. 16 x 16 variant with lots of powerful pieces and the unique four square occupying Dev piece which is not easy to capture. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Golden Age Chess on a Really Big Board. Variant on 16 by 16 board with several different pieces. Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Jetan Jeddara. Large variant of Jetan. Author: Tony Quintanilla and James Killian Spratt. Inventor: James Killian Spratt.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. Toroidal Variant with piece movements defined by stretches. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tiling Rider Chess. This game was inspired by tiles seen in many bathrooms and sidewalks. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Torus Chess. Besiege Chess re-visualized, specifically as Torus Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
Total items listed: 22