- Caïssa Britannia. British themed variant with Lions, Unicorns, Dragons, Anglican Bishops, and a royal Queen. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Fergus Duniho.
- Capablanca Random Chess. Randomized setup for Capablanca chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Reinhard Scharnagl.
- Capablanca's chess. An enlarged chess variant, proposed by Capablanca. (10x8, Cells: 80) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and David Howe. Inventor: Jose Raul Capablanca.
- Centennial Chess. 10x10 Variant that adds Camels, Stewards, Rotating Spearmen and Murray Lions to the standard mix. (10x10, Cells: 100) By John William Brown.
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Fergus Duniho.
- Falcon Chess. Game on an 8x10 board with a new piece: The Falcon. (10x8, Cells: 80) By George William Duke.
- Grand Chess. Christian Freeling's popular large chess variant on 10 by 10 board. Rules and links. (10x10, Cells: 100) (Recognized!) Author: Greg Strong and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
- Great Shatranj. Great Shatranj. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Joe Joyce.
- Janus Chess. Variant on 10 by 8 board. (10x8, Cells: 80) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Werner Schoendorf.
- Odin's Rune Chess. A game inspired by Carl Jung's concept of synchronicity, runes, and Nordic Mythology. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Opulent Chess. A derivative of Grand Chess with additional jumping pieces (Lion and Wizard). (10x10, Cells: 100) By Greg Strong.
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. (10x10, Cells: 100) (Recognized!) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
Warning: more than 260 items were found! You may browse the results by starting letter using the links below.
Total items listed: 694