- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Georg Dunkel.
- Bushi shogi. Shogi variant on a two-square board! Bushi means Samurai. By Georg Dunkel.
- Mono-dimensional Chess . Small, one dimensional variant with unorthodox pieces. Author: Glenn Overby II. Inventor: Luiz Carlos Campos.
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. (1x24, Cells: 24) By Aaron Hall.
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. Author: Mathew M. Burke. Inventor: Aaron Hall.
|3 'Game' entries listed||3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|4 'One dimensional' entries listed||6 'Small board' entries listed|
|3 'Oriental' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|3 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6