- Castle Siege Chess . Byzantine Chess merged with 6x6 chess board. By Richard VanDeventer.
- Chess for Three . Website with Java server for three player chess.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 96) By Kuyan Judith.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Fiancé Chess. A 3-player variant with Kings and Queens starting far apart, inspired by Bachelor Chess. (12x12, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Three Handed Chess. Three handed Chess with special rules to promote 3-way play. (Cells: 96) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Three Player Chess. Commercial Chess variant for three players. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Robert Zubrin.
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Trioschaak set: Photo's. Three player chess variant set from the Netherlands. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Annefleur R. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 12