- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess. By Sidney LeVasseur.
- Macrochess . Board is formed by having a 4 by 4 grid at each side of a cube. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
Total items listed: 6