- Bilateral Chess . Game on 12x8 board adding Lions, switching Cannons, Wizards and pushing Elephants, but keeping the standard array in the middle. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Castle Siege Chess . Byzantine Chess merged with 6x6 chess board. By Richard VanDeventer.
- Chess on a Larger Board with not so few Pieces Dropped . Game with an interesting mix of Orthochess and Exotic pieces, some of which start in-hand. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Counsellor Chess . Variant on 12 by 8 board that adds Elephants and Counsellors. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: R. Douglas Wells.
- Courier 'de la Dama' . Courier Chess with a Modern Queen and other changes for more dynamic play. By Nuno Cruz.
- Courier Chess . A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. Author: Francis Monkman.
- Courier-Spiel . This is a more modern variant of Courier Chess in 19th. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Courrier Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures. By Larry L. Smith.
- King's Court . Variant on 8 by 12 board with Chancellors and Jesters. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Sidney LeVasseur.
- Pool Chess . Queens and Bishops bounce 90 degrees off the board edge. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Francisco Quintanilla.
Total items listed: 12