Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardCells` = '44' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Border Wars II . Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Epsilon Eridani . A 44-square version of Achernar. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexetera . Download Hexetera for ZOG! Also includes the game in squares: Etcetera! By Roberto Lavieri.
- Horus . Game with Royal Falcons where all pieces start off board and most captures return pieces to owner's hand. By Peter Aronson.
- Leap Chess . Game with manditory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. By Ken Franklin.
- Los Alamos Extinction Chess with Bunkers . On 6 by 6 board with two additional bunkers, and extension chess rules. By Doug Chatham.
- Med Chess . Diagonal board game with a mix of traditional, modern and Shogi pieces. Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Mini Slanted Escalator Chess . Chess on smaller asymmetric board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Oblong Chess 44 . Missing description By Erez Schatz.
- Pawn Less Chess . Different pieces, no pawns, and 20 squares removed from the 8 by 8 board. By Uri Bruck.
- Prisoner's Escape . Free your Prisoner by getting it to an unattacked square -- a small board version of Anticheckmate Chess. By Peter Aronson.
- Regenbogen . Unusual spectrum-based game with Wizards, Clerics and Spirits. Author: Joost Aan de Brugh. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Sankaku Shogi . Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. By Larry L. Smith.
- Slide Chess . Variant on 44 squares with moving cages. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Symmetron! 44 . Most pieces move orthogonally or diagonally according to situation. By Antoine Fourrière and Roberto Lavieri.