Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardCells` = '44' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Canyon Chess. Play this small variant with Marshalls and Archbishops and some new rules! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Andrew Blechinger and Jarry Vega.
- Chogo-44. Game with pawns and kings with co-enclosure capture. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: David Jagger.
- Hexetera. Play Hexetera on the Game Courier! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Monkey King Chess. Monkey King fights Goblin King on 44 squares board in game with oriental influences. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Gelman.
- Oblong Chess 44. Based on the original oriental variant "Oblong Chess", a 16X4 Shataranj variant, but reducing the number of lines. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Palace Revolution. Play this 44 square variant with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns with Game Courier. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- PiRaTeKnIcS. Play this 44-squares chess variant in which pirates on ships fight each other on Game Courier. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Jagger.
- Prisoner's Escape. Object is to un-check your opponent; winner of first prize in 44 squares design contest. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Slide Chess. Variant on 44 squares with moving cages. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- SpaceWarp44 Chess. 44 square board has warp squares that allow a teleport to another warpsquare. By Jeff Rients.
- Symmetron! 44. Most pieces move orthogonally or diagonally according to situation. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Antoine Fourrière and Roberto Lavieri.