- Cataclysm. Large board game with short-range pieces designed to be dramatic without being overly complicated or dragging on too long. (12x16, Cells: 192) By Greg Strong.
- Cataclysm. Large board variant with exciting, strategical play, and many powerful short-range pieces. By Greg Strong.
- Chesimals I. This game introduces "Chess Animals", independent groups of chess pieces that act as one large multi-square piece. By Joe Joyce.
- Chesimals I & II. A new approach to large pieces. By Joe Joyce.
- Chesimals: Autonomous Multi-unit Pieces. self-contained autonomous multi-square pieces. (16x12, Cells: 192) By Joe Joyce.
- Chieftain Chess. Large variant using 4 royal pieces with command control, multi-piece moves and pieces that may shift direction as they move. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192) By Joe Joyce.
- Double chess. Two sets of pieces on 16 by 12 board. (16x12, Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Julian S. Grant Hayward.
- Jetan Jeddara. Large Jetan variant, with new pieces. (16x12, Cells: 192) Author: Tony Quintanilla and James Killian Spratt. Inventor: James Killian Spratt.
- Jetan Jeddara. Large variant of Jetan. Author: Tony Quintanilla and James Killian Spratt. Inventor: James Killian Spratt.
- Leaping/Missing Bat Chess. Large variant on a 16x12 board with many fairy pieces. (16x12, Cells: 192) By John Savard.
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
Total items listed: 17