- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- Torus Chess . Large chess variant on torus shaped board. By Köksal Karakus.
|3 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|5 'Large board' entries listed||5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|4 'Circular shaped board' entries listed||2 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5