- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Imperial Chess I. Four-player game on circular board, also called Chez. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- Twin-board Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess with extra Pawns, on two FIDE boards joined together on one or more edges. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- W.A.R.P.S. . Chess variant on round board with new pieces. Author: Burns O. Starkes II. Inventor: Joshua Madovoy and Charles G. Simms III.
Total items listed: 7